To report a crime dial 999 in an emergency, or contact Cambridgeshire police at www.cambspolice.uk and follow the prompts to report a crime.

You can also follow South Cambs police on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SouthCambsCops/

District Council

Report a district council problem (such as fly-tipping) to the South Cambridgeshire District Council.


Report highways problem, such as potholes, to Cambridgeshire County Council

More District and County Council Contacts

Other SCDC and County Council contact details are listed on their websites.

Dangerous Parking

As there is no local parking enforcement please report any dangerous parking to the police with number plate and photo evidence if neccessary.

Rail Disruption

If you have any concerns about the rail service at Foxton please contact the Meldreth, Shepreth and Foxton Rail User Group on railusergroup@gmail.com with feedback on your experiences.  Up-to-date information on rail service is available via the Meldreth Shepreth Foxton Rail Facebook Page.