Report It

Report a crime dial 999 in an emergency or contact Cambridgeshire police at and follow the prompts to report a crime. You can also follow South Cambs police on Facebook at:


Report a district council problem (such as fly-tipping) with SCDC


Report a Highways problem such as potholes with Cambridgeshire County Council


Other SCDC and County Council contact details are listed on their websites.

Dangerous Parking

As there is no local parking enforcement please report any dangerous parking to the police with number plate and photo evidence if neccessary.

Rail Disruption
If you have any concerns about the rail service at Foxton please contact the Meldreth, Shepreth and Foxton Rail User Group on with feedback on your experiences.  Up-to-date information on rail service is available via the Meldreth Shepreth Foxton Rail Facebook Page.